- What’s On
- Artist Development
- Space Hire
- Support Us
Theatre Delicatessen | Inspiring artists. Transforming spaces.
As you probably know, Theatre Delicatessen does not receive regular funding from any source.
All our income comes from ticket sales, rehearsal room hires, one-off project funding and donations.
In Autumn 2017, Theatre Deli Sheffield are planning to launch a new venue in the city.
Our ambition is to develop another thriving arts hub that delivers high quality work for and by the wider artistic community of Sheffield and for Sheffield audiences.
It will provide:
– a space for local artists and receiving house for small scale touring
– increased support and resources to local artists
– host a wide range of cutting-edge theatre and performance seasons
– working harder to get more people from across the community involved
The new venue will also mean:
– all performances will be wheelchair accessible
– all staff will be given basic BSL training and the programme will include regular BSL signed events
– all staff to be given Dementia friendly and autism training to enable us facilitate ‘relaxed’ performances
– a weekly intergenerational story sharing cafe where younger and older members of the public can meet and share stories on different themes
Quite simply we cannot do what we do without your support.